miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

As I always said , never is too late to change something you don’t like in your life, and if you fail , you can always begin again…I moved here about 10 months ago, and one of the greatest changes i have done in my life is start eating consciously and doing yoga , maybe I need to get more in shape physically, mentally and emotionally but it is a matter of time and continued effort. It is not that easy to change and sometimes it is so hard for me to keep discipline on what I am doing , that I cheat myself lol ,and don’t even follow my own rules ,but it’s a daily challenge ... So far what I have learned and done, changed me, and I feel so happily amazing that i want you to feel the same, I invite you to learn about yoga and food, change your bad habits, whatever they are …and become a healthy happy person ♥ !! work hard for that glow !! and don’t give up ! ;)

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails