lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

tHe tRue meAninG of BeinG iN LoVe


There some things that i value most in life and one of them is honesty, and how can I know when love is honest or is it real ? i dont have any idea ,and in most cases we think this is true love, when in fact its not but let me tell you something , If  i have the chance to find out , I 'll take that chance ,no matter what .
Sometime ago , I met this amazing man who stole my heart and since then he is the owner of it , i have been going thru this wheel of emotions ;passionate and crazy ... I can not even explain with words or letters ,but I have this sixth sense called intuition and this time it told me that some good things are on my way with him ,so i took the chance to meet him ,and guess what ; it feels so right ! that makes me happy everyday .

Based on this event , i re-arranged my priorities in my love life and honestly I don’t care what others might think or judge about me or my life regarding this topic ,I might be a foolish romantic dreamer ,but i am realistic too ,always have been but there is also time for changes, for new vision, for new directions and also for new opportunities in general , I wont miss this chance to love and being loved truly
Our lives always are going to be complex, its a fact , but depend on us if we go with the flow and enjoy the ride ,or lose the opportunity to love with some sacrifices , dont expect from love life that all will be easy and open minded ...that way of thinking is not realistic
Here is a secret to all of you : True loVe means : understanding with respect,and this agreement can makes your life together longer and happier .
At the end everyone is free to believe or not to believe.
Xoxo
To : Dean Harper


No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails